Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Obnoxious Designer Bags

So there's this yahoo story today all about designer bags, and how all of the sudden it isn't fashionable to "appear superficial".  I'm just amazed that this is a "new" trend to dull down the GIANT logos on designer bags like the obnoxious C's on Coach bags, and the LVs on the Louis Vuitton bags.  I've always been a absolutely disgusted by these bags.  Eric always wants to buy me one just to get me something nice, and I threaten him that if he does, I will take it straight back.  I like a bag that is fashionable yet doesn't try to make a statement like "I've got money, that's why I have this bag".  In all honestly I would rather not have a designer bag to remove all doubt.  A bag should serve a purpose.  Not make a statement.
In reality I've noticed that people who actually have the money and the class chose a less obnoxious bag.  A lot of women I've seen carrying bag with giant logos just want people to think they have money.    Hopefully this article will do away with all of the obnoxious superficiality of large logo bags:

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/are-designer-logos-shrinking-2177080/


No comments:

Post a Comment