Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Week 18




Week: 18
Total weight gain: 12 lbs.
Maternity clothes: My only problem with maternity clothes is that I haven't been able to find any cute bootcut jeans.  I wanted to wear my boots to the rodeo last week, but couldn't.  For some reason, Motherhood Maternity thinks that tall girls don't get pregnant. All their jeans are too short.  I only wear straight leg or skinny and roll them up.  Oh well...It's 90 degrees out today, so I won't really be needing my jeans for too much longer.
Stretch marks? So far, so good.
Sleep: THESE CRAZY PREGNANCY DREAMS!  It makes going to sleep that much more exciting.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Best moment this week:  It was Spring Break for one thing.  We also went to the rodeo with Steven and Natalie and ate some yummy chocolate chip cookies - which I had been craving.  I really wanted to try the fried cookie dough, but knew I couldn't - But Oh it looked Sooo good.  ALSO - Big exciting news for the Ramirez family - JOEL AND CANDICE ARE ENGAGED!  Woo Hoo!!  We are so excited to have Candice a part of the family!  She gets to be Aunt Candice now, or Aunt Candi, which we thought was pretty cute too!
Miss Anything? Being able to do things on my own.  I love Spring time, and I just wanna get out and pull weeds and help Eric fertilize and mulch.  I've also made some new curtains for our office, and have to wait for Eric to hang them for me. This will be the first year that we will hire someone to do our mulch and flowers in our flower beds.  I just don't want to make Eric do all that by himself.  
Food Cravings: I haven't really craved one thing continually.  It's actually kindof annoying.  I'll see something on TV and HAVE to have it, or someone will mention something, and I immediately crave it, but it's only for a day or two, and then I've moved on.  So THIS WEEK I've craved:  Pink and White Fudge Circus Animal Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Root Beer Floats (Thanks Candice!).
Movement:  Not yet.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.  I seem to have really popped after week 17.  
Gender hopes or predictions: Boy.  I have scoped out the cake place for our gender reveal cake!  I can't wait to find out!
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's gettin there.  So weird.  I also have that weird line down the center of my belly now.
Happy or Moody most of the time?  Pretty Happy.  Spring does that to me. :)
Looking forward to: Our Gender Reveal Party on the 30th!

3 comments:

  1. That is one "sweet" sweet potato you're growing there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting times. Love keeping posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog as a Texas girl also! I am 12 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete