Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Gifts

This was a great Christmas. I am so blessed. Christmas started out at Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's. I got my WONDERFUL coffee maker, and now I drink coffee at home everyday. It's so yummy! It's the Cuisinart grind and brew. Very loud, but fresh ground coffee is definitely the best.

Today was the first day back to school, college shirt day, so I got to wear my awesome new Harding sweatshirt from Megan and Joel!! I LOVE it!
My gift from Eric was really Brinkley, but I also got to order a pair of Reebok Easytones! They won't come in for several weeks, and I can't wait! I customized them to my school shirt colors.


Other gifts included:

New Moon Soundtrack, which is amazing.
Jillian Michaels Wii game
Lots of clothes and Jewelry. My favorite is my clock necklace from urban outfitters. Super cute.


Probably my favorite gift was The Night Before Christmas recordable book from my mom. She recorded herself reading it, which is priceless, especially for when I was missing my family on Christmas. It's such a neat gift. Next Christmas will be with my family. first time since we got married. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment