Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Daddy's Hospital Survival Kit

I saw this cute idea on Pinterest a while back:



Right away, I knew I had to do that for Eric too.  He's been so sweet and patient with me throughout this pregnancy, and he deserves a little "Pampering" too!  I started looking for some of his favorite snacks and candies.  I skipped the magazines, because we'll have my kindle and our phones.  I also wanted to find a few comfortable new things for him wear while at the hospital.  I put it all together last night (in case something didn't fit and I needed to take it back), and waited for him to come home.

Here's what I came up with:


I had it ready and sitting on the island for when he came home from work.  I wrote a little note inside the card telling him how much I appreciate him and so on.  He's a pretty special guy. :)


 Here's everything I included in his little kit:



  1.  FEED for Target Short Sleeve Shirt  - This is one of the softest T-Shirts I've found, and HE LOVED it.  I'm gonna go back today and get him the Gray one.
  2.  Mossimo by Target Short Sleeve Shirt - He has a couple of these, and they are very soft.  Love them.
  3. POLO V-Neck T-Shirt - I found this at Dillards, and thought it was so super soft, but this one is going back.  It's HUGE, and not attractive on at all.  Oh Well...
  4. Polo Super Soft Comfy Pants - These are so soft, and he loves the Polo sweatpants.  These are just lightweight cotton, so they are perfect for lounging around in.  They were a keeper.
  5. Soft Comfy Shorts from Dillards - These are just a basic Dillards brand soft cotton shorts.  These are keepers too.  
  6. Bag of quarters for the Vending Machine - I got him snacks, but who know how long we'll be there.  Quarters will definitely come in handy!
  7. Builders Bars - These are his favorite flavor.
  8. Sour Punch Straws - Anything Sour, and he's happy!
  9. Two Gatorades - These will come in handy.
  10. Starbucks VIA Refreshers Valencia - This is his new favorite Starbucks drink, and I was excited to find this.  I really wanted to find a cool "Daddy" cup to go with them, but couldn't find one I liked.
  11. Chapstick - He loves his chapstick.
  12.  Lindt HELLO chocolate bars - He's never had these before, and neither have I, but I found them at Target, and they look so yummy (I may actually be the one eating these!).  I bought Strawberry Cheesecake, Cookies and Creme, and Caramel Brownie.  They also have a Nougat Crunch flavor, but it must be very popular, because they were all out.
  13. More Sour punch Straws
  14. Sour Patch Kids - His Favorite Sour Candy
He's all set for the hospital!  Daddy's Hospital Kit is getting packed in my bag this week so it'll be ready when the time comes!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. The new daddy usually doesn't get much attention. You two are special. Looking forward to meeting the newest Ramirez soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, with that kind of attention, he's going to be all set for the big day! Wonder how long you'll be in labor with little Aiden!

    ReplyDelete