Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Aiden - Month 4

The moth of November was an exciting month.  In November, Aiden got to see his Aunt Hannah get married to his new Uncle Jake.  He also got to enjoy his first Thanksgiving with the Valls family!

Here is a summary of Aiden's Fourth Month:

In November, Aiden celebrated his first Thanksgiving!

He got to visit Harding, and Midnight Oil.

Aiden met his Uncle Hunter for the first time.  
Here we are at Hannah's rehearsal dinner.

He also met my long time good friend, Jenny...

My childhood friend, Amber...

and his sweet Pap, who was beyond excited to get to love on him.

The day of the wedding, he spent some quality time 
with his Uncle Hunter, and Cousin Scout while I helped set up.

We enjoyed a beautiful wedding, and he got a picture with the GORGEOUS bride.


The day after the wedding, he got to spend some quality time with my aunts, uncles, and cousins.  
He met my cousin Leachelle for the first time...

and it nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Aiden met my Aunt Wendy for the first time, and enjoyed all her loving.

He watched as Leachelle's little boy played...

spent some time with his cousin, Turner...


and got his size compared to his cousin, Scout.

The rest of our week was spent relaxing, 
spending time with Nina...

and Pop...

and Aunt Liz.

He loved chillin with his cousins, 
and Luke loved to love on him during morning cartoons...


After Thanksgiving, we had our traditional "putting up the tree" fun night.
Nina bought the kids matching PJs, and after helping Nina put up her tree, they posed in front of their masterpiece.  I remember how special it was for us to help my Mimi put up her tree, and it was so special watching Turner and Luke pull out some of Mimi's ornaments that got passed down to my Mom.  I can't wait for Aiden to be able to take part in this tradition!

After putting up the tree, we had our family Christmas.  Aiden's first Christmas!
Daddy posed with Aiden before opening presents.

Aiden got lots of goodies, but this was one of his favorites.  He loves his books!

We took a family picture afterwards...in front of Turner's thankfulness chain. 

 And Nina and Pop got a picture with all the grandkids...and granddog.

It was a very special Thanksgiving.  Aiden got to meet so many members of my family, and friends, who are close enough to be family.  I am excited for when he starts to understand and really enjoy all the fun traditions of the Holiday season!  



1 comment:

  1. Looks like he loved spending all his time with family and meeting new relatives!

    ReplyDelete