Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Frazier Shower

I am so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful school family.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the past five years working at Frazier Elementary.  I have thought several times about how nice it would be to work at one of the schools in my neighborhood, but I just can't even think about leaving Frazier.

I had my first shower today - thrown by my team of support folks.  They did such a good job putting it all together, and I am so blessed to have such sweet friends.  Here are a few pictures from today.

First off, check out these awesome invites that my sweet friends Katie and Charity made!  So cute!


They did a great job decorating Mine and Charity's HUGE open office - open concept classrooms can be difficult to make look pretty.  They did a great job.



They had people bring in baby pictures ahead of time, and everyone tried to guess who was who as they came in.  It was tough!!

Isn't this cake awesome?!  One of our parents made it and the cupcakes, and the cake was AMAZING.

 LOVE the balloons!

 I love this little idea to have them write a note on a diaper.  They were pretty hilarious.


The shower was all day - come and go, so teams came in and ate and hung out during their lunch.  We were allowed to wear jeans for teacher appreciation week, and sports shirts today for the shower.  Here's our Kinder team, all sitting down eating, while trying to figure out the baby photos.

I got some much needed gifts and LOTS of gift cards.  Aiden is blessed.

Look at these super cute little outfits my team got me to display!  You can't see it very well, but there are some super cute personalized Texans items up there Charity ordered from Etsy.  I LOVE them!  She knows me too well!

This is one of my favorite activities that people worked on as they came and went.  I LOVE this, and had to post several of my favorites:
Maria was one of two who addressed the wish to me and not the baby, and I love it.  :)

 Erica, one of the four Frazier preggos, and a sweet friend.  

 Sweet Allison, one of our ABLE teachers, and one of my support teammates, who helped to set up the shower and make it look amazing.  I don't think he'll have a choice in whether or not he loves the Texans, and I sure do hope he loves to read too!

 Sweet, sweet, sweet Sarah, who I team taught with every year except this year.  She's golden.

 Of course, my sweet friend, and partner in crime this year, Charity.  She worked so hard on all the details of the shower to make it PERFECT.  She made these little cards, and they look amazing.  I will miss being PF with her next year, but I am excited for her to be back in First Grade doing what she is so talented at - teaching.

 And my other sweet friend Katie, our Resource teacher who worked along with Charity to make the shower amazing.  She has been such an encouragement to me this year, not to mention a complete goofball.  I have loved our little lunch group, and all three of us (Katie, Charity and me) being in the same pod.

My Principal, Wendy.  She has done a great job leading our school, and has always made sure we have what we need. 

And here's my little foursome - My lunch bunch, and wonderful friends.  They are pretty special.

Susan Blue, our Counselor; Me; Katie Belus, our Resource Teacher; Charity Boone, our Math Coach.

Goodness I'm HUGE.  UGH!  It doesn't help that I squeeeezed into a non-maternity Astros shirt.  Nevertheless, the shower was very special, and I am very blessed.  I can't wait for Aiden to meet all of the wonderful Frazier folks.  THANKS FRAZIER FAMILY!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting--makes it seem so real! You sure work with a talented bunch of gals!

    ReplyDelete