Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Week 25

I've gotten way behind on my chalkboard pics.  I really haven't liked having pictures taken of me as I've gotten bigger, so it hasn't been at the top of my to-do list, BUT I know I will regret not having the pictures to look back on.  So...here I am - week 25:


Week: 25
Stretch marks? So far, so good.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Best moment this week:  We painted the room, or I should say Eric painted the room.  I felt so bad I couldn't help him, but I made sure to replinish his water and paintbrushes as needed.  We really wanted to paint stripes, but our walls have this annoying texture that makes it next to impossible to paint straight lines, even with tape, so we settled for one wall navy, and the others light blue. Here are a few pictures:

Picking out paint colors at Home Depot
Eric did such a good job.
Brinkley was as curious as ever.
Touch-ups
Don't Fall!
Finished!


Eric worked all day painting, and I LOVE the end result.  He did a very good job.


Miss Anything? Everything normal...my body, being able to go running, margaritas, A full night's sleep...the list goes on.
Food Cravings: I'm addicted to watermelon.  I have it twice during the day - my morning snack, and afternoon snack, and then I always have a bowl after dinner - and share with Brinkley. 

Movement:  I am feeling him move all the time, and it is the coolest feeling ever!  I am even starting to see my tummy twitch sometimes when he moves.  I try to get Eric to feel when he starts to move, and he always seems to stop right when Eric puts his hand there.  He has been able to feel a few times, though.
Belly Button in or out? It's starting to pop out.  So weird.
Happy or Moody most of the time?  Pretty Happy.
Looking forward to: Getting the room put together. Here's what we've gotten so far:

Ordered the crib bedding from Etsy.

Got our glider and matching ottoman.  Navy Pinstripe!

Ordered these four prints from Etsy.  They will hang above the crib.  This was part of our gift from Eric's parents.

Picked out our crib, but haven't bought it just yet.  We will soon.  This will be our gift from my parents. 



We got our stroller/car seat.  This was our gift from Eric's parents.



1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the room--those pictures will be perfect! Can't believe before the summer's out, we will meet little Aiden.

    ReplyDelete