Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Registering Fun - and my Etsy Wishlist

Eric and I registered this weekend.  I was so excited when I woke up on Saturday.  We went to Starbucks and had a nice breakfast together, and then headed off to Target to start the registering process.  It was a bit overwhelming, but I had e-mailed several young mom friends before to get their suggestions, so I thought that I came prepared...I was wrong.  I can't tell you haw many times we came to an item and had this exact conversation:
"What is that?"
"Do we need it?"
"How the heck do I know?!"
"Well, let's just scan it."

There are just so many things that you never think about needing.  Here are just a few:
A bottle warmer - Never thought about the fact that I might wanna warm up my milk quicker, since apparently you can't microwave breast milk.
Bottles and nipples for different ages - Who knew?!  I just thought a bottle was a bottle.  Apparently not, because this was quite possibly the most stressful isle for us.
Nap and Play Sleepers - Didn't even know what this was, but apparently you need them.
Car Safety Mirror - At first I thought it was just silly, but then as I looked at it more, I realized it would probably give me peace of mind in the car - so sure, scan it.

Anyways, it was kinda comical.  Eric was in charge of the scanner and by the end of our Target run, he ended up in the Nerf section - there may also be some Hulk hands on our registry.

After a yummy lunch, we headed to Babies 'R Us, and were immediately overwhelmed the minute we walked in.  And we thought Target was rough.  While in Babies 'R Us, we definitely took advantage of the gliders in the back.  My feet were killing me by the time we were done - and I still didn't feel like I registered for everything I wanted.  I ended up adding and deleting when I got home.

I do wish I could register on Etsy though.  All of the necessities are covered with Babies 'R Us and Target, but all of the cutsie things that I love, and the things to match his room are all on Etsy.  I decided to add some of my Etsy wishes on here...you know for family and such. ;)

First off, I bought my bedding from Etsy today.  It's custom bedding, so there's not a picture of the whole set, but this is the bumper pad and the cute little pillow that would obviously have an A for Aiden:

From this Etsy shop: Dandelion Baby

Below are just some of the items that I've favorited in my Etsy Account:

This changing Pad Cover in Grey from this Etsy shop: Jungle Jacks

This Boppy Cover from this Etsy Shop: Designs By Christy S

This Car Seat Cover from this Etsy Shop: Kit Cars On Blue

This precious blanket from this Etsy Shop: The Posh Pea Boutique

This sign, but with different mileage from this Etsy Shop: Travel Signs

I LOVE these signs from this Etsy Shop: Gemini Studio

These size thingys from this Etsy Shop: Krackling Kauldron

This vintage baseball picture from this Etsy Shop: Shawn St.Peter

I LOVE this Baseball Stadium picture from this Etsy Shop: Gemini Studio

These are a MUST.  From this Etsy Shop: Ryan Bird

This wipe case in Navy with Orange letters - From this Etsy Shop: Jenny Candy Designs

These Cardigan Onesies are all over Etsy, and I just LOVE them.  This one is from this Etsy Shop: Haddon Co.

This Onesie from this Etsy Shop: Sew Snazzy by Brook

This Astro's Onesie from This Etsy Shop: Layla's Runway

This Grab and Go Diaper Bag from this Etsy Shop: Moments to Sew

These Burp Cloths from this Etsy Shop: Moments to Sew

This print fromt his Etsy Shop: Two Four Five Designs

These Bibs from this Etsy Shop: Mamies Baby Shop

This precious little beanie from this Etsy shop: OCI Crochet Creations

This Newsboy hat from the same shop as the above beanie: OCI Crochet Creations

I love all of the little Tie and argyle sock sets from this shop: Chic Couture Boutique
They go perfect with these Newsboy hats from this shop: Knot Moxie :

I love this Texas Onesie from this shop: Homeland Tees

This Onesie is just so perfect.  From this Etsy Shop: Mumsy Goose

Binky Clips like these from this shop: My Handmade Loves

More cute bibs - I typed in "Bibs" in Etsy and found tons of cute ones like these from this shop: Hazel Love

This shop: Ryan Bird  has so many cute vintage baseball baby items like this.

I LOVE this blanket from this shop: Dragonfly Summer 1

And I Love this one from this shop: The Posh Peanut Boutique

This Wet Bag from one of my favorite shops: Jungle Jacks

There are so many cute things on Etsy for Babies.  These are just some of my favorites.  I can't wait to get the bedding in and put it up on the blog!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, oh my. You've opened Pandora's box in Etsy! What cute and amazing things you've found there. I loved looking at all of the cute finds!

    ReplyDelete