Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Week 20




Week: 20
Total weight gain: 15 lbs.
Stretch marks? So far, so good.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Best moment this week:  We had our Gender Reveal Party and found out that we are having a Boy!!  We have chosen the name Aiden Alan.  Alan is Eric's middle name, so it's special.  
We also got his first little outfits from family at the party.  I'll share:

We got this cute little number from Eric's Aunt Debi and Uncle Mike.

My parents bought this cute little hoodie for us while we were at Target that night.

My parents also bought us these sweet little polo onesies from Carter's

And they bought us this sweet little button down.

This sweet little John-John was our gift from my parents at the party.  I love it.
Eric and I also went out that night and bought our first outfit for the baby.  It was so much fun to finally get to buy baby clothes for us!  We bought him this little button down onesie with matching navy pants.  It matched the shirt Eric was wearing at the party, and seemed appropriate.
Isn't it so cute!!  Just like Daddy.

Miss Anything? Having a full wardrobe of clothes.  I feel like I wear the same things over and over, but I refuse to spend much more money on clothes that I will only wear for a few more months. 
Food Cravings: I am trying to wean myself off of sweets now.  It's tough.  This baby is definitely Eric's baby with all the junk food I crave!
Movement:  I felt the baby move the night before Eric and I had our 20 week appointment.  I had him feel, and he too could feel faint movements.  It's the coolest feeling ever.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's starting to flatten out.  Weird.
Happy or Moody most of the time?  Pretty Happy.  Spring does that to me. :)
Looking forward to: Painting and buying furniture for the baby room!

No comments:

Post a Comment