Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

11

I was tagged by Taylor from Tea With Mrs. Kee!!

The Rules

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
and then create 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

11 Fun (or not so fun) Facts:
1.     I am crazy about the Houston Texans - especially J.J. Watt and Brian Cushing!!  
2. Running is my stress release - LOVE IT.  However, I have absolutely no interest in training for a marathon or half...I just enjoy running on my own.  Oh, and I also can't run with other people.  Just me and my music.  No talking please.
3.     I have recently gotten fairly decent at sewing, and am even encountering to sew some clothes for myself!
4.     I like to listen to what I call "coffee house music"  not sure that it has a genre, although at times I've seen it called "folk".  This includes Jack Johnson, Josh Radin, etc.  Just easy going, good conversation music while sipping coffee.
5.     I love pizza more than any other food, and I order it at least twice a week - no kidding.
6.     I have a hard time not letting my thoughts show on my face.  If someone is really annoying, my face shows it.
7.     Sometimes a song we're singing in church will just catch my emotions, and I have to stop to keep my tears back.  I remember seeing my grandmother cry during a song in church and wondering why she did that...well hello Mimi!! I am so much like her.
8.     I can't do scary movies.  I have to change the channel when a preview comes on for one.  I'll have nightmares for weeks.  Seriously.
9.     I love my 4Runner, and if I were given a choice of any car I wanted - I'd still choose my 4Runner.
10.  I don't eat red meat or really anything that comes from a cow or a pig.  I'll eat bacon, but in moderation, like one piece.  I don't know,  just don't like the taste.
11.  I wear Toms all the time - especially at school.  Best shoes for teaching, and I now have 6 pairs.


Taylor’s questions:
Why did you start your blog?  I started my blog after my first year teaching - almost 4 years ago.  I don't remember why I started, I think I saw other people's blogs I went to school with, and decided it would be a great thing to do, especially since I teach reading a writing.
What movie are you most looking forward to of 2012?  I really want to see the Vow, but I know it will make me cry!
Do you prefer to bake or cook? Or neither?  If I were filthy rich, I'd get my own cook.  I really don't enjoy cooking at all.  :( I think I just hate cleaning up all of the dishes afterwards.
Do you have any secret talents?  Hmm...I'm good at all things crafty, and I can sing.
What is one of your pet peeves?  I HATE people who flaunt their money, and I hate fake people, but I guess those are the same.  I also have a very hard time being around people who are self righteous.
What would your dream birthday involve?  My dream birthday would involve going someplace tropical with Eric, couples massage, and laying out on the beach all day.  Yes, it's a dream.
What is one place you have to travel to before you die?  Italy
What is your favorite holiday other than Christmas?  The Fourth of July.  I get so patriotic, and I love the smell of grilling out, and hot summer nights.  ahh...
What season do you enjoy most? Why?  I enjoy Spring the most because it's so pretty, and I can start to get my lawn ready, and the weather is WONDERFUL, and it means school's almost done.
What is your earliest childhood memory?  I remember my fifth birthday party and how I was such a little brat throwing a temper tantrum because my mom covered my bunny cake in coconut, which I hate.
What is your favorite book?  I love The Season by Sarah Maclean.  It's Historical Young Adult Fiction.  I posted about it a while back.  It's so good.

My Questions:

1. What is your favorite time of the day?
2. What food is your guilty pleasure?
3. What gets you through the week?
4. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
5.  Do you have a favorite bible verse or quote?
6. Who is your favorite celebrity?
7. What is your Pet Peeve?
8.What big item do you hope to save up for?
9. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
10.  What is one thing that you want to learn or learn how to do?
11. Describe your style -Your Home style, and your personal style.

Karen at He Leadeth Me
Jenny at JJ's Journeys



No comments:

Post a Comment