Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pinterest Recipes #2,3,4 and 5!

OK, this will be quick, but I just wanted to document that I did make a few more of the recipes I found through Pinterest - I'm telling you, ya gotta join!!

The first was Smores Crescent Rolls.  I don't know that I'd call this a recipe.  It's just adding chocolate chips and marshmallows to a crescent roll before baking, but they were sooo good!!  I loved them, and I will make them again!


 The next is Mexican Pizza.  You can find the recipe here.  I really don't like Taco Bell very much, but I do LOVE their Mexican Pizza!  Their's seems to be made out of Tostadas maybe?  This recipe calls for tortillas.  I use white flour tortillas instead of the Wheat.  Tastes better.  The only thing about using tortillas though is that you can only really fit two on a cookie sheet.  I had to use two cookie sheets.  I'm not sure that I could make this for more than two.  Hmmm...We'll hafta find a way.  I also added Taco meat to the middle so we could have a little more substance.  Anyways, it came out just crispy enough!  It was FULL of flavor, and I ate every last bite!  I didn't take any pictures...I was too eager to eat it, I forgot.  But here's how it should look:


I planned to follow this recipe for guacamole to go with our Mexican pizza, but Eric came in and worked his magic without the recipe...so, I'm not sure that we made THIS guacamole, but we did use all of these ingredients - just not sure how much of each.  It was REALLY good though.


The other recipe I made was quite possibly my favorite so far. I made these Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies.  They were SOOOOOO good!  I was a little worried I would hate making it, because the recipe is from scratch - meaning you don't buy brownie mix, you make it yourself.  However, it was actually pretty easy, and they came out looking pretty much just like the picture:


Don't they look delicious??  Well, they are, and so chewy and moist!  If you are a chocolate lover, these are a MUST TRY!  I will definitely make them again!  
So, I've been busy.  This cooking from Pinterest puts the fun back in cooking!

I've been eyeing these Toasted Raviolis for a while.  That might hafta be next.  And the pie for dessert.


5 comments:

  1. oh my word Heather, I'm starving now! All of this looks delicious! I will have to try some of these recipes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely got to try the brownie recipe sometime soon. I love anything red velvet.... They're so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for food!! And a cute blog name :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm making the brownies for James for Valentine's Day! I have some tins I'm gonna use to make them heart shaped! I can't wait! They sound so delicious!

    ReplyDelete